Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree (Administration, Marketing & Economics)
We are looking for a Research Officer, as an intern, who is motivated to explore different aspects of real estate market, lifestyle around it and develop new business opportunities.
Bachelor of Business Administration
- Represent basobaas.com professionally.
- Responsible for conducting market analysis, research and reporting on different parameters of real estate and lifestyle niche.
- Work closely with different departments to address their research needs and formulates text and graphics for regular market information reports.
- Participates in establishing procedures for acquiring, entering and verifying real estate marketing data related to properties, listings, tenants and comparable transactions.
- Maintains the market data integrity used in the research function, which includes data collection, data input/verification and review.
- Good communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Research and follow instructions, as well as an ability to make routine decisions based on instruction and information provided.
- Proficient and accurate word processing and data entry (alpha and numeric) skills.
- Ability to read, write, interpret written and verbal English/Nepali instruction, and demonstrate the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Organize and prioritize workload, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Ability to work in a fast pace, team-oriented environment.
- Flexible, and adaptable, with the ability to work independently or in a team setting.
*Interested candidates can send their updated resume to [email protected]